Thursday, October 16, 2008

SOO Much More Bloggy Love

This has been a very busy week in way of blog awards and appreciation. There seems to be an abundance of awards going around. I'm overwhelmed with the amount of awards presented to Izzy 'N Emmy and now it's time to share the joy.

I do apologize if any of you have already received these awards. That just means I like your blog that much more!

Tmrw we will return to regularly scheduled programing; Pretty Princesses making Halloween cookies!

Presented To Izzy 'N Emmy By 4 Green & Speckled Frogs

All they need to do is leave the following message on their post when they pass the award on to their chosen eight blogger buddies.

“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

"Proximidade! Award" Nominees:
1. Life With The Georgia Reiniches
2. The Bryant Family News
3. 3 Garnets and 2 Sapphires
4. Love For 9...Our Blended Family
5. My Three Sons
6. Following In My Shoes
7. Knowledge House Academy
8. The Poopie Patrol

*************************
Presented To Izzy 'N Emmy By Lisa's Chaos
I Consider All Of My Readers Friends. Leave Me A Comment To Let Me Know You're Here And Then Accept This Prefect Blend of Friendship Award For Your Blog.

*************************

Presented To Izzy 'N Emmy By Lisa's Chaos

"My Photography Buddy Award" Nominees:
1. Life...Or A Reasonable Facsimile Thereof
2. Mama Belly Photo

*************************

Presented To Izzy 'N Emmy By Life With The Georgia Reiniches

The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.

"I Love Your Blog Award" Nominees:
1. Kaden and Angel Ava
2. 3 Little Monkey's Jumping On The Bed
3. Conner and Jaxon (Private Blog)
4. Gifts of Gabi's Grace
5. MamaDawg
6. Big Blueberry Eyes
7. Poop and Boogies

*************************

Presented To Izzy 'N Emmy By A Blog Of Goodies

Six Things That Make Me Happy:
1. My Husband and My Children
2. My Camera
3. When I Can Bring Happiness To Someone Else
4. A Nicely Mowed Lawn
5. White Wine
6. New Bloggy Friends

"Kreativ Blogger Award" Nominees:
1. Gigglepotamus
2. Home On The Range
3. Life With My Special K's
4. Pink and Green Mama
5. 4 Green & Speckled Frogs
6. Lisa's Chaos


*************************

Presented To Izzy 'N Emmy By Lisa's Chaos
I Love Receiving Comments And Taking Time Out To Comment On Other's Blogs. I Like To Know Who's Lurking Around So If You Are A Reader, DeLurk And Leave Me A Comment To Let Me Know You're Here And Then Accept This SuperCommenter Award For Your Blog.

*************************

CaptureAward

Created By Alisha
Presented To Izzy 'N Emmy By Fresh Mommy
Who knew you could actually receive the ward you created. LOL! Well Tabitha did just that and decided I deserved my own award! Thanks Tabitha!

Rules:
1. Place the image on your sidebar and/or in your post.
2. Thank and recognize via a URL link who passed along the Capture Award to you.
3. Pass the award onto at least one other blogger.

"Capture Award" Nominees:
1. Mama Belly Photo
2. Little Princess Chronicles
3. Following In My Shoes
4. 3 Garnet's and 2 Sapphires
5. Matt, Liz and Madeline
6. Today's Daybreak, Tomorrow's Horizon


12 comments:

storyteller said...

Congratulations on all your well-deserved awards! It’s wonderful to be appreciated isn’t it ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Unknown said...

You got a nice posse of bling yourself!! Some I had never seen. :) Thanx again!

Missy said...

wow! look at all the bloggy love! congrats!

Michelle said...

congrats on all the awards! :) Thanks for passing the "I love your blog" award on to me! I'm feeling the love :)

My Three Sons said...

I just saw my award. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm like you, I love my children and love taking pictures and sharing them with the rest of the world. I will work on my end this weekend,

Thanks again,

Kaci

danette said...

Wow, congratulations on all the cool awards! You definitely deserve them :)

Anonymous said...

That is quite a list of awards! Congrats and thank you so much for thinking of little ol me.

Momisodes said...

Congrats on all the bling!

That is such a sweet pic.

Rachel said...

Aww -- Thanks!!!!!

Kmommy said...

:) Thank you so much!! Too sweet :)

MammaDawg said...

WOW!! Look at you - you go, girl!!

Congrats on all the awards - you SO deserve it. :D And thank you so much for sharing the love!!!

WILLIAM said...

Thanks for the link and the compliment. I really do appreciate it.