Monday, November 17, 2008

We Break For This Important Public Service Announcement

This week will be as crazy as they come but I am working on some great posts to keep you entertained.

However, I have a small favor to ask.

I currently have over 100 emails sitting in my inbox that I am trying to respond to. I like responding to the many comments Izzy 'N Emmy receive. BUT, those 100 of you sitting in my inbox are sitting for one reason; they all have the "no-reply blogger addy."

Nikowa over at Knowledge House Academy linked to Halftime Lessons for a great tutorial on how to change this, if you'd like. Many of you may not want to change it, but if you do want to and just don't know how, GO HERE.

My days are becoming busier by the moment and I am finding that I cannot make it to each and every site to leave a reply comment in another post. Sending a reply email is so much easier and more personal.

So, think about it and try it. If you don't like it, you can always change it back.

7 comments:

Midlife Mom said...

Oh my! I have been getting caught up on your last few posts and it sure has been exciting around your place!! So glad that Emmy is okay and that the concussion is only mild, you must have been so scared!!! What a long time in the ER, I just don't know why it always takes so long. You will have a birthday girl before you know it. That year sure went fast didn't it? I hate to say it but they all go fast, I can't believe my two grands are 5 and 6 years old!!! Makes me sad in a way but it's the way it is and supposed to be. I'm glad you all are doing better, those bugs are sure going around, I have had my turn at it and it's no fun. Take care my friend and give the girls a big hug for me!!! xoxox

storyteller said...

Well put … in fact I’m glad to know there are resources with directions for changing this and I may ‘borrow’ your post to share with my readers as well. Methinks all they need to do is make their email address available in their profile … though it’s possible they also need to add it to ‘settings’ in ‘comments’ …
Hugs and blessings,

tommie said...

That is one of my biggest pet peeves of blogging. Or worse, if I do find the time to go to their profile and they have several blogs. Oh well....I do try to respond to each comment, but I hope more people will do this to make it easier!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this! I've noticed that "some" have changed this & others haven't. *sigh*

Unknown said...

Oh you busy girl you. :) I know you got my addy. :)

danette said...

I had no idea it could be changed, thanks for the heads up!

danette said...

How funny, I just read the instructions and I did that the other day, just didn't know that it would change the "no-reply" thing. Hopefully it's working...