Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thursday Thirteen- Edition "B"


1. Bobcat- I used to have an F2 generation Bobcat for a pet. Her name was Luna and she was all black. Her spots hadn't come in yet; they usually don't until they are older. She was such a sweet cat however she was lost in a thunderstorm shortly after we moved here. I miss her.

2. Bride- I was the bride on May 16, 2003. We had a small, family wedding in the courthouse.

3. Babies- Both of my babies were c-sections at 39 weeks.

4. Books- I really do like to read a lot. I was in the habit of reading every night before bed but them I burned myself out.

5. Blue- The color of my eyes, Izzy's eyes and Emmy's eyes.

6. Birthday- February 8th in Nebraska.

7. Beer- I do not like the taste nor the smell.

8. Beach- My family and I hope to be sitting on the beach next Friday.

9. Brother- I have one brother who is younger than me. We never used to get along, but it seems the older we get, the better we are.

10. Beretta- I had a blue Beretta when I was in high school. It was my second car and I drove it until I handed it over to my brother.

11. Broke- We never seem to have enough money.

12. Borg- Resistance is Futile. I've been watching TNG for a few months now after the girls are in bed. I am up to Season 5.

13. Bite- Emily bit Izabel on the arm yesterday. No blood but a very nice purple bruise.

Bare with me for the next 26 weeks as I participate in Thursday Thirteen, Alphabetically. I think it's going to be a lot harder than I thought. LOL!

*If you want to play along for 26 weeks, let me know and I'll add your link below this post.

Friends Playing Along:
Just Me
The Downs Gang
Live Laugh Love and Bloggings!

12 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

I have never heard of this. I like it! I might have a hard time though with some letters.

LiveLaughLoveCj said...

I'm In - I'm working on posting it now! It is harder than you think; but a great deal of fun too!

Unknown said...

im in but you already knew that my post is up too!! and i stole your pic so it links back to you!!

Chris said...

Very interesting!
So tell me, what exactly is an F2 generation Bobcat?

Donna. W said...

Mine's up. This is fun. Until we get to X. LOL.

Unknown said...

yeah X will be a doooozeeey

Anonymous said...

Resistance isn't entirely futile, it's been years since my last TNG. Of course, now I'm thinking about it....

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh this was fun and I'm with you on beer! Never liked it, never will. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm with you about beer, books, and being broke these days! My eyes are blue & my b-day is in February too, but on the 23rd so I'm a Pisces. I posted my T-13 at Small Reflections but am signing in with HRG ... just because there's a fun joke there and I signed in with SM on my previous comment.

CC said...

OUCH for the bite! I hate it when kids do that!

4 Lettre Words said...

This is so great! Next year, I'm in.

Can't believe you hate beer. I'm not huge on it, but it will do in a pinch! :o)

tommie said...

the beer comment made me laugh...I am not a beer drinker. a white wine anytime...but a foofoo beer will do: only if it is in a bottle and you can buy it in a six pack. Dang, I sound snotty!